Consulting & Training
DSA clients seeking education & empowerment benefit from our diverse Consulting & Training services applied to the following project categories...
- Project Coaching & Management
- Project Planning & Startup Assistance
- Adaptive Automation
- Certified Training
Click here for a link to search our on-line database and to review some noteworthy application-specific accomplishments in more detail with text, photos, video, etc.
Case Studies in Adaptive Automation Results
- One of our clients mass production and testing of computer peripherals and printers requires a dedicated team of on-site LabVIEW experts. Twice per year, DSA provides this client with four weeks of back-to-back on-site training classes taught by NI Certified Professional Instructors and NI Certified LabVIEW Architects. Courses range from basic to intermediate to advanced, and involve the practical application and integration of hardware and software platforms for data acquisition and process control.
- A leading medical device manufacturer, with a large engineering contingent, employs DSA experts to conduct regular, monthly LabVIEW Reinforcement training to maintain & ensure fresh proficiency and to facilitate the adoption of and adherence to corporate software development and reuse standards in support of Adaptive Automation principles.
- A pioneer in low emissivity glass coating technology required the design of a pilot plant chemical vapor deposition (CVD) control system scalable to production capabilities. DSA led a thorough design process culminating in dozens of process flowcharts and screen layouts readily implemented and correlated to software modules. Control system development & verification was streamlined due to an early & strong emphasis on the criticality of a comprehensive planning phase.
- A renowned nuclear industry contractor required a customized training program for their engineers charged with maintenance & support of a poorly architected LabVIEW application for nuclear fuel rod preparation, designed by a DSA competitor. DSA Certified Professional Instructors were engaged to audit the code, prepare & present training materials to document & explain how it works and how to maintain it, and provide detailed recommendations to correct deficiencies introduced by novice programmers.
- A medical device manufacturer, lacking sufficient LabVIEW skills to quickly develop commercial software, contracted with DSA to provide the software engineering and consulting services necessary to prepare for and pass FDA validation. The manufacturer attended our standard introductory LabVIEW courses, and then used DSA to provide project management & oversight during software development, followed by FDA audit documentation and code validation services.
- An oil & gas well services company engaged DSA to assume product development responsibilities in developing and supporting a comprehensive set of remote monitoring & site orchestration tools to revolutionize the industry. DSA developed & presented customized training programs for hundreds of field service personnel in the systems use and maintenance.